H. W. Brewer and T. Griffiths
Victorian Edinburgh – A hand coloured print photographed from a supplement drawn to commemorate the World Fair in 1886.
The small domed pavilion in the top right hand corner was built for the fair and was opened by Queen Victoria on the 22nd May 1886. Folded copies of this print were handed out to visitors to the pavilion.
There were two artist involved; H. W. Brewer and T. Griffiths.